Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Hey all!
Sorry I haven't posted lately...I wasn't sure if anyone was out there reading my blog or not...so I kind of stopped posting for a little bit...but I decided to come back. :)

For thanksgiving we headed to my parents and spent it with my family, Laura's fiance Brian (yes, she got engaged Mon (or tuesday...one of those days), His parents and brother Bradley, and Richard's girlfriend Bryxton ( I have no clue how to spell that. :) Oh dear!). It was a fun day, full of LOTS of cooking, lots of yummy food, and some fun times!!

We cooked so much we steamed up the back door...it was toasty warm in that house!!!

The Turkey was delicious!!

As were the sweet potatoes (or were they yams...)

I worked hard and made two lemon meringues from scratch. I hadn't made one since Court and I were dating...so I was a little nervous but it turned out pretty good. Although I thought it was a little too sweet.



All in all it was a pretty good thanksgiving!! I took pictures for Laura and Brian and for Mom and Dad...I will have to get those up on here as well!! :) Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!!

Leave a comment and tell us what you did! And what your favourite dish was!! :)


1 comment:

Team GZ said...

Sounds like fun! Your Lemon Meringue looks AMAZING! :)