Friday, July 9, 2010

more....WOW!!

:) I feel like I am on a roll or something so I shall leave you with a few more pictures before I head downstairs to try and cool off. :)

 So here are some random pictures of May!!! :) 
 This is what I looked like in May of this year...and no that is not my belly button sticking out. Although it has changed and become weird it doesn't stick out. It is pretty flat though, now!



This is our fireplace (after a quick paint job by awesome mom Barndt) it's very cute, I must say!! hehe
This is the front of our house although the white plants you see in pots are now just green stalks due to windstorms and bad watering on my part...oops! And the rhody is now just a green thing...I love them when they bloom but when they're done...let's just say...UNATTRACTIVE!!

This is the only redeeming quality of the gnarly crab apple out front...the blooms come spring. :)


And then this is paint samples on our bedroom wall. We ended up going with the middle one...something teal. :) It's really cute!!

So, anyways hope you like my random pictures...I'll try to get on again and throw some more up! I just took some tonight around the outside of the house...and I shall try to throw them on here tomorrow!! :)
Night my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your place is looking sooo cute! I want to see it! Call me! :) <3 Tide