Saturday, July 31, 2010

overdue...

Just wanted to give you all a quick update...I am now overdue if you go by my ultrasound due date, although if we go by my original due date of august 1st I guess he has one more day before he can truly be considered late. :)

We went to the mall for a walk today and a sales person was trying to get us to come over and he asked when my due date was, it was pretty funny to see his expression when I told him yesterday. hehe I was hoping more people would ask, just so I could see their reaction. It's funny to me how many people seem to think that once you get this far along you should just sit at home...I want to be moving and trying to get to him out!! :)

Anyways hope to be able to post soon with pictures of a baby boy! I cannot wait to let you all know his name!! :)

2 comments:

Mom Walker said...

Everytime the phone rings we hope it is the call that our grandbaby is on his way! We are so excited!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to call me as soon as you are a mama, day or night, and ease my worried mind! I can't wait to hear his name!!! :D Love, you know who!