Wednesday, February 9, 2011

6 months

I can't believe Cam is 6 months old, but he is so I had better post an update. :)
As I type this Cameron is being a squirming little guy, trying to reach the keyboard, trying to get down, hitting the desk, constant movement is his thing right now. :)
If you lay him down on the floor he loves rolling, he has become a real pro at it recently and does it all the time, which isn't to great when I am trying to get him to sleep. :) But it does mean a happier camper when he is playing on the floor which is really nice! The other thing is he loving to work on is his sitting. He loves trying to sit up! We usually sit on the couch at meeting now days because then he can attempt to sit up for part of the meeting. :) Sometimes this means that I actually get to use my bible for more then just giving my testimony, and then other times it means I am spending the entire meeting trying to re-balance the baby, get the toy that he threw out of reach is now falling over to get, or pick the thrown pacifier off the floor. :)

Meeting has become harder as he has become more vocal, and a lot more busy. :) The fact that he now knows how to use his hands doesn't help things at all. If you put a pacifier in he is busy trying to take it out, maybe to chew on it, maybe to hold it in his hand while he does his funny little wrist wave with it, or maybe just to drop it. :) He is also very attracted to our bibles and hymnbook. As soon as he hears my bible or sees the hymnbook he is leaning, reaching, and grabbing.

He is really into his hands right now, Court and I were peeking into the bedroom Sunday morning where Cameron was laying on the bed by himself just playing with his hands and talking to himself, so precious!

No comments: