Monday, February 28, 2011

January....Fo-hawk (is that how you spell it??)

When I was a nanny for my twin boys (I miss those little guys), I used to have so much fun doing their hair. Fo-hawks, Spikes, what we called a porcupine (spikes all over), it was a lot of fun and those hair-dos were so adorable!! When I found out I was pregnant with a little boy this was my happy place, knowing that someday when he had hair I could have fun with it. I could make him the kid with the cutest hair-dos. :)

And now he has hair!! :) Not quite enough but still...I work with what I've got. :) 

So I gave him a Fo-hawk for Wednesday night bible study back in January. And although I haven't tried it again yet, I did edit the pictures and get them put on my blog finally, so what do you think? Does he have the cutest hairstyle ever?


Or maybe just the cutest eyes ever? 
I need to catch his sideways mouth thing better on camera, but you can kind of see it here.. :) Silly boy!!

Getting ready for meeting is so tiring when you are 5 months old. :)



I love how he rubs his eyes when he is tired...so adorable!!!!

2 comments:

Melina said...

You are so funny Lynn. I would have never thought that doing a little boys' hair would be fun. I love it! He looks so so cute :)

The Barndts!!! said...

:) When you're stuck with a boy you have to get creative. ;) hehe