Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to Daddy!!

Court turned 23 last month and we threw him a little suprise party!!

We had the workers staying with us thursday night/friday night and Court figured that if we had the workers staying with us we wouldn't do anything for his birthday. Hehe, little did he know that it just gave me a good cover for his party! It wasn't a very big party but it was fun!!... and Court had no idea (Up until he heard his family arrive. Oops...guess I should have remembered to have them park somewhere other then the driveway!)

As you can tell I didn't know where our real birthday candles where...and I forgot to buy some. :) So instead we used the over the hill candle that I had bought for a birthday of my dad's. Luckily, Court really isn't over the hill, because if he was then I would be too!!



No comments: