Wednesday, October 6, 2010



We quickly packed the car up the morning of the 25th and headed to Raymond, Washington to meet with a group of married young couples. A camping trip started on Friday night at Scott, Pam, and Cody Newman's farm, but Court and I were unable to head down till Saturday.
 It was a beautiful weekend with lots of beautiful countryside and lots of good times. We sung hymns, watched cows being milked, took pictures, jumped off a piece of wood with Ellia (1, 2, 3, jump. Ok, do it again...those were Ellia's words to me during my turn on the log.).

I love this picture of Cameron peeking over his auntie Laura's shoulder. So precious!!
 In love, it's a beautiful place to be!!

More pictures from the camping trip to come soon!!

1 comment:

Team GZ said...

Love the pic of Cam and Laura!!! You could go ahead and delete the psycho one of me already!!! :)