Saturday, January 30, 2010

I guess I should update. :)

 Sorry that I haven't updated in a while but I will try to give a rundown of what has been going on with us.

I am just entering week 14 of my pregnancy and am really hoping that my symptoms go away soon. It has been a not so fun past month and a half (or so) but hopefully I can begin to truly enjoy my pregnancy without having to put up with all these bothersome side effects.

I have been nauseated since I was about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant but it didn't get really bad until I was 6 weeks pregnant and then it happened all the time morning, afternoon, evening, middle of the night, what fun!! even though I felt sick I didn't have any tossing of my food though until sometime around christmas. It was fine with me though because both times it happened I felt better for a little while afterwards. But then the week after christmas I got the flu and it was hard. I was nauseated from the flu and didn't want to eat because of that, but I was nauseated from pregnancy and wanted to eat because of that. After the flu went away my morning sickness was WAY worse. I now can't stand the smell and taste of a lot of foods, I am ready to be done with this part!! :)

The other things that have happened in our lives is that Court is back to working at the gear shop I am not sure for how long but at least it is a job!!!

I had my first doctor's appointment on Thursday but it was boring as it was just with the nurse. :) I had to go get a blood draw afterwards so my mom came with me (THANKS MOM!) and did a great job of distracting me! The lab guy was really good and did it way faster then I would have though possible. My first appointment with the doctor will be Monday and I am super excited! There will be the not so fun parts of it, physical and such, but I think we get to hear the heartbeat and it will be fun to talk with her and see if we can do a water birth or not.

I ended up losing weight instead of gaining during the first trimester which is good since sugary snacks seem to be the best thing at helping me keep my food down. :)

In other news our friends, Micheal and Marianne moved from Bothell and now live only two minutes away from us!!! Which means we have spent A LOT of time over at their house!! :) What fun!!

Anyways, I can't think of anything else that has been going on...but if I do I will try to sit down and update again!

Feel free to leave comments!! :)  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there lynn, you have a lot to look forward to!! love you!! -kayla mae