Friday, January 8, 2010

You really shouldn't annoy a pregnant woman....

but Doritos did it anyways.

How you ask? Well yesterday, in responce to a preggo craving I bought a bag of chips. It was a hard decision but I decided to go with a bag that had two flavors rather then just one. The flavors were pizza cravers and ranch. Now when I bought them the ranch ones were the ones I was craving but I thought I would also enjoy the others...turns out they aren't my favourite (to much seasoning). BUT THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE MOST PREVALANT!!! Now if you put two flavors in a bag...SHOULDN'T YOU PUT AN EVEN AMOUNT OF EACH!

Maybe they need a pregnant woman in their factory sorting their chips...maybe one in the nesting phase.
Or wait...maybe then all the chips would be eaten instead of sorted...hmmm...dilemma.

GRRR. Doritos.....feel my wrath. Maybe I should send them a little package....I have a lot of bags of a special homemade substance...hmmm. Good idea....wait, Court don't take the garbage out....not yet. ;)

No comments: