Monday, January 18, 2010

"Not Me" Monday

So there is a little thing that some bloggers out there do called "not me!" Monday. And this week I am going to attempt it as well! As the blogger who started it states "Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!"  Hopefully it is theraputic!!!

  Last week it was not me that took out the last roll of toilet paper and then forgot to follow through on the mental note I had "wrote" in my head. Nope it definitely was not me!! And even if it was I would NOT have then used the last of the toilet paper roll and placed a kleenex box by the toilet. And I did not forget to buy toilet paper the next day. Not me!! I did not instruct my husband to flush often because I was worried the kleenex's would clog the toilet. NOT ME!!!!

  It was not me that bought vegetables for soup and accidently purchased parsley instead of cilantro. And it was not me who even looked at the reciept and thought the fact that it said parsley instead of cilantro was just the cashiers mistake not mine. It was not me who chopped up some parsley and added it to soup...not even realizing it was parsley until realizing it did not smell like cilantro. Nope not me!! I would never make a cooking mistake such as that.  :p 

:) Goofy Me!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha cute! im assuming you've stocked up on toilet paper by now :)
- your sis in law kayla