Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hey all!

I know I haven't updated in a while, and I am really sorry! :)

So, I am not really sure how to tell you this, but Tuesday Court got laid off. So, now we are without medical insurance, and a second income. We had been in the process of looking for a home, but that has been put on the back burner for now. Luckily we have savings to tide us over until he gets something else, unfortunately those savings were meant as a down payment. But oh well. It will all work out in the end.

I will admit to being very stressed out about this because it felt like our dreams had been taking away from us, but then I arrived at work Wednesday and two smiling little boys were waiting for me. One who eagerly told me he loved me...many times throughout the day. And I realized life is still good. :)

No comments: