Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mother-In Laws

You hear that mother-in laws are horrible. You hear all the jokes out there about the bride fighting with her, or the groom detesting her...you know how it goes.

But....I am so lucky. I have probably one of the best Mother-In laws there is. She is always offering her help, but never forcing it. She always lets us know that she loves us. She includes me in the family. She leaves comments on my blog. What can I say, she's amazing.

Thank you, Kim for raising a great son like Court. Thanks for teaching him that meeting is important. Thank you for being so great! :)

Oh, and my wonderful in-laws don't stop with Kim!  There is also my wonderful father-in-law. He is a pretty good in-law as well (even though he doesn't comment on my blog. ;) hehe). Thank you for all that you do for us. Thanks for being loving, supportive, and just so amazing. :) I love you guys. I am so thankful that God gave me such a great set of In-laws!! Thanks Mom and Dad Barndt!!!



4 comments:

Lisa Williams said...

You are so sweet! I love Layne and Kim too! What great pictures...makes me really MISS them! Thanks for having a blog! :)

Anonymous said...

ok lynn. what do you want.

haha this is kayla... so i DO know how to leave a comment! yay now im going to leave so many you are going to go CRAZY!!

this was a really sweet section btw. :)

kim said...

Lynn...you are so sweet! I love you! Thanks for being such a great girl...we couldn't have asked for better...gotta thank my son, huh? He made us proud! Kim

Team GZ said...

I think you are pretty lucky too! They are pretty neat folks! Love them!