Thursday, October 1, 2009

Courts brithday evening

     I just thought I would throw out some pictures of Court's birthday gatherings. Here us 'youngsters' are at his parents house right before Court blows out his candles.

Here is the peach pie Kim made Court.... :p Delicious!

Here is the YUMMY apple pie!!!

and here is the candy..Taylor picked out Army Men and Fighter Jets :) and
then Kim picked out Sour Patch Fruit salad... :) Now that stuff is good!

Look at how yummy that is!!


All in all the evening at his folks was a smash!!

Even though Joey (their dog) kept escaping the camera



4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! What good lookin' kids!!! :)
And Lynn...you made that pie look yummier than in probably was!!

kim said...

Well Lynn...I tried! I posted a comment and it still says "0 comments" Maybe I am doing something wrong??! Just give me time, I'll get the hang of this!! :)

kim said...

It worked, it worked!

Love you guys, Mom B

Anonymous said...

that pic of me is really disgusting lynn!! oh well, we'll pretend my arm is REALLY muscular!

kayla