Monday, September 21, 2009

Comments...

My little counter on the page shows that 7 people have viewed my page....but I don't see any new comments...come on people...leaving comments is normal behavior :) Hehe.

Want to hear my exciting news? I have a week off starting today!! YAY!!! :) The people I work for left for California last night and won't be flying back until Friday night. :) Anyways, I am going to try to work on editing pictures for Sandra and cleaning house during my time off. :) Although to jumpstart my week I am heading to Megan's this afternoon to hang out and then watch Ellia while Megan teaches paino. Sounds like fun to me!! :)

And then on to other Barndt news, guess who has to work Saturdays now (on top of working 10 hour days the rest of the week). Court does. Poor guy. Although I think he is excited by the prospect of extra money. :)

So you ask how did I spend my first Courtless Saturday? Well I "did the puyallup" with my mom, sister Melissa, Megan, and little Ellia. Oh and the Modins joined us as well. Melissa and Conner hung out with us
and Missy headed off to enjoy the rides with Andrew and Daniel.

We had so much fun! We went through a lot of the animals barns for Ellia, who is in that stage where she loves to see animals and learn their sounds. The horse barn was funny because the whole time she was waving and saying "Hi Neigh Neigh." It was so cute! Then in the Bunny/chicks/roosters/all kinds of birds barn she kept saying "taw taw" because she thought that if you're a bird then you probably sound like a crow. Anyways she was a real joy. :)

And then when she fell asleep we hit the shopping parts and saw a lot of fun things. I bought an Usborne book for Ellia. (I love Usborne, their books are so much fun for little ones. Well and big ones to!) And then her Mama and Grandma bought her some more! So little Ellia left with three new fun books!! :)

I also bought a lot of flavored honey...it tasted so good on their little sampling sticks. YUM!! :) I got Cinnamon, Blackberry, Lemon, Maple Cream, Spiced Apple, and Chocolate velvet. It is yummy, and local!! :) hehe. I am helping the local economy. :) At least that is my excuse! *griN*

Oh and we went to a horse show, I think it was draft horses, it was a lot of fun watching them pull the wagon and maneuver around the cones. Only one team knocked down a cone. Ellia kept clapping and say "Yay Neigh Neigh" haha and then every now and then she would actually make a horsey sound it was so cute!! And if you are thinking well isn't saying neigh niegh making a horsey sound?  Let me assure you...it isn't. Her horsey noise is a neigh that goes up in places, down in others, and sounds a lot like a horse. :) She is so talented!

Well, I am off to try to do some cleaning before I head out, so ta-ta!! :)

No comments: