Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Peach

One of my favorite fruits would have to be a peach. And a week ago today I had an awesome peach!! It didn't come from the supermarket, instead it came from a box of peaches brought over from the other side of the mountains. On, and the kicker... it had been chilled in the fridge....YUM!! :)

So, later when waiting for Sandra at a park, I looked over on my passenger seat and there was the peach I was bringing to her...and I remembered the taste of the one that I had eaten, and I decided to take some pictures of hers. Because surely if a peach can taste so heavenly it must be photogenic. And guess what?!...it was!! :)
And here is the evidence to prove it :) Which one do you like best?



Or, maybe you like the photoshopped versions

2 comments:

Tim said...

Looks yummy! We have nectarines now, remind me to bring you some when we see you.Mom

Tia said...

I absolutely LOVE that chair!!! Is it yours? Also I hope you washed that before you ate it haha!