Thursday, September 17, 2009

know anyone who wants pictures taken?

So, now that I have a nice camera I am open for business so if you know of anyone who wants pictures taken give me a call! I will go through them with photoshop and clean them up, and then give them to you on a disc. Unless you would like to pay me to take them to a photo printing place so that you don't have the hassle.
(Hopefully someday I will have my own printer.) 

So, yep...let me know! Right now since I am just trying to get experience basically your cost is my gas. We can meet a park....your home...wherever. I have back drops to do formal pictures or we can just use the great outdoors! :)
A couple sample pictures so that you know that although I am just starting I can still take good pictures!!






:) As you can tell I didn't photoshop any of these..whoops!


My Favorite!





So anyways if you would like pictures taken leave a comment and if I know you will get ahold of you! :) Thanks!

Oh, and yes these are the boys I nanny...cute huh?! :)

2 comments:

Tim said...

They are soo cute. Mom

Tia said...

Okay I read this blog after I told you you should be a photographer. Great minds think alike. You are amazing. I just figured out how to comment, aren't you proud of me?