Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lynn had a birthday party...

Well, as you probably know I just turned 23. Wow, I feel old. I know, I know, I am not really that old, though. *griN*

Anyways, we celebrated my birthday on a Thursday because both sets of parents were heading out of town on Friday, which was my real birthday. I thought we were just meeting family at the Barndt home, because that is what my dear husband led me to believe. But then when we didn't take our normal exit I got suspicious and when we turned off the main road I became downright certain that we were heading to Olive Garden (one of my favourites). I wasn't terribly suprised by this since I had been pretty sure that Court was hiding something about my birthday from me...but then I was extremely suprised when one of my best friends, Sandra and her boys (B-man and lil' Z) were there as well!!

Anyways we had a great dinner at Olive Garden, I even got the chance to sit be lil' Z for dinner and then had B-man on my lap for a little while as well! What a privilige!

So, after dinner we all headed back to Kim and Layne's (they're my wonderful in-laws), were we had cake, (it was a super cute ladybug cake) Ice cream, and (drumroll please) presents!!! :)

I recieved TWO (did you hear me? I said TWO...2...dos) cameras!! EEEEKKKK!  I was so super excited!! Sandra got me a really cute little handy-dandy Sony. And then everyone else got together to buy me a CANON REBEL!!!!!!!!! It is a really awesome camera and I cannot wait to get started taking professional pictures with it!
So, thank you SOOO much Sandra for my Sony, and everyone else.....THANKS FOR THE CANON!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Well, thanks for reading this all (at least I hope you kept readin' it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!
Laura