Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bathtime!!

Before we went for his circumcision I decided to bathe him since his cord had finally finished falling out and I knew he wouldn't be able to be bathed for awhile after his circumcision .

So I laid him down in the hallway while I got everything ready.
He loved laying there...he kicked and waved his arms, he talked to the mirror, the light on the ceiling, and the light bouncing off the top of the closet door! :) Adorable!!

He hated the bath though. :)

I'm sure that later he'll like them, but for now...not his thing!! :)

After I got him dressed I laid him back in the hallway where he cried and cried, while I tried to get everything cleaned up, and then he finally settled down


I swaddled him up, turned him on his side, patted him, and he zonked out, right there on the hallway floor! He was so sleepy!!
What a cutie pie...doesn't he look all nice and clean?!
I think it was worth all the crying to have a clean, good smelling baby!

No comments: